This is the pattern, Butterick 4975 - now OOP.
I made the longer version but still had to shorten it by around 6 inches to stop the front dragging on the floor.
I left off the back zipper since it is a knit and instead added an elastic casing across the back just to make sure it stayed in place and covered my strapless bra.
For the same reason I ended up raising the front neckline a bit and covering the now non-gathered part with 3 cover buttons that I was able to make from the material I cut off the hem. The neckline is much more flattering when its left lower but until someone invents a low cut in front strapless bra that works in my size this will have to do!
My strap at the back neck turned out to be a bit long so I kept a long overlap, added a large snap and a decorative button on top to make it look symmetrical(ish).
Apparently after all the delays with the August Burda magazine, no copies are coming to Hong Kong at all. Oh well, from what I have seen and read I am not missing much but it will be the first gap in my collection since 2004. Lets hope they can get their acts together for the September issue - though from the preview photos, I have my doubts I'll want to sew anything from that one either.