I made this in a khaki cotton twill and added the topstitching, but omitted the patch pockets so mine is a hybrid of views A & B. I also added a centre back seam and moved the zip from the side to the back - just my personal preference, I think they hang better and are easier to fit. I added the recommended hem allowance but found the skirt to be shorter than I would normally wear so ended up having a small hem, just something to watch out for if you have long legs as I definitely don't!
It should be a very simple skirt, but I found the front facing directions a bit confusing, I'm not sure if I did it right, although it looks OK.
I ended up with the centre front panel facing being stitched down so I had to do the same with the side fronts and attach them at the panel seams. Here are views of the inside, probably easier to show than to explain.