I am making it in a sort of cranberry cotton sateen. The pattern calls for stretch wovens, but of course I didn't read that before I bought my fabric and this is one of those patterns with strange seams that means you have to either make a muslin or take a flyer on the fit.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you which option I went for! I am happy to report that the pattern is sized consistently for Vogue and it does work in a non stretch fabric. However you might run into problems when you sit down in the dress as I think there may be some stress on the lower buttons, especially with the pegged shape of the skirt. The front facing is just folded back so I have tapered the fold line so the facing is narrower at the bottom to give me a bit more ease there, I'll let you know how it works out!
I just need to buy some buttons to get this finished up. The buttons are on a hidden fly so in theory it should be easy to find some suitable ones.
I'm enjoying making this one, the seaming is really interesting and it comes together pretty fast. I'll share more details when it's finished.