It is so easy to make that I had 95% of it finished in one evening. Mine is unlined because my fabric has a lot of stretch and I didn't want to lose the comfort factor by adding less stretchy lining. Then I decided it would be better with sleeves and I did nothing more on it for about a week while I procrastinated about it. Finally I added some cap sleeves which came from Burda 11/2010 - 119. I just had enough fabric left to cut them double so I didn't have to hem them.
The fabric was ridiculously cheap (HK$20 or about US$2.50) so this is one bargain dress and I think I have found another TNT dress pattern in the process!