So a huge thank you to Gail, Lori, SewBarbie and Ana Jan for nominating me for the Versatile blogger award. Probably somewhat of a misnomer as this blog does seem to consist of dresses that nearly all look the same, but still I am honoured! Do check out their blogs if they are not already on your reading list.
Gail at myfabrication
Lori at girlsinthegarden
Ana Jan at stepalica
7 random things
- I haven't driven for at least 12 years now - if I manage to remember I definitely would not be able to get in and out of parking spaces
- I have a degree in theoretical physics, can't remember a thing now but occasionally I will read a book on quantum physics just to blow my mind.
- I am somewhat addicted to step aerobics, bit of a late starter to the world of fitness but better late than never
- My little sister just turned 37 - how did that happen??!
- Hong Kong is surprisingly green (and unsurprisingly very hilly) and I really enjoy hiking here
- I never got around to changing my name after I got married, I wasn't trying to make any kind of statement, it just all seemed too much of a hassle
- After a scary sailing incident I developed a phobia of all boats which is awkward when you live on an island so I am trying to get over it. No wind and alcohol help a lot!
Also, a big thank you to Lisa and Meigan for the Sunshine award. Again do check out their blogs, lots of good stuff going on out there!
Lisa at creativecraftwork
Meigan at getmystitchon