Making it in a knit meant that I could eliminate the back zipper, but I swapped out the back pieces for the plain lining pieces because I wasn't sure that the ruching would work in my fabric. I'm not even sure it works on the Vogue version either, I quite like the ruching at the back waist, but those folds going into the skirt look a bit strange. I totally forgot to take photos of the back of my dress, but it has a centre seam and 2 darts to shape the back.
I really liked the asymmetric detail on the front of the dress, the instructions were good and it was quite easy to make.
I still don't have any lining suitable for a knit dress so once again I left the dress unlined. I did however need to cut an undercollar piece in lining so I just used self fabric instead. This was a mistake as it did mean I had a lot of layers of quite thick fabric in the collar area which would have looked too bulky if they were serged. I couldn't bring myself to leave them unfinished even though the fabric won't fray - once I had trimmed and clipped the seams it just looked a bit messy. So I used bias strips of silk and bound the raw edges at the neck and front band, partly by machine and partly by hand. I also used the same treatment on the armscyes making sure no stitches show on the right side of the dress. Honestly it would have been quicker to go out and buy some lining or to unpick the collar and redo the undercollar with silk lining - no stretch is needed in that area and it won't show - so don't do what I did!