Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Patrones Party!

I wish I had a copy to give to everyone who wanted one, but the lucky recipient of the Patrones issue by a random draw of post-it notes in a bag was Stacey! Stacey, please send me an email to alchurchman AT gmail DOT com and let me know where I should send it. Please send us an update when you make something, we'd love to see what you come up with!

On the sewing front I haven't been coming up with much lately. I decided a couple of easy projects were in order so I have almost finished a TNT blouse pattern in a black & white cotton print and I have 2 jersey tops cut out. We have a BIG weekend coming up here with the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens tournament so the chances of me doing anything for the next week are practically nil. But I will be back with some progress or at least some pictures of my latest fabric splurge from Gorgeous Fabrics very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment