Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Not Panicking Yet...

I am such an idiot, of course the ball is this coming Saturday not the following which is Easter weekend so I have less time to spend on the dress than I thought. Luckily the husband was out of my hair sailing all day Sunday so I spent the entire day working on the dress. It is amazing what you can accomplish when you don't procrastinate / allow yourself to get distracted / have a deadline.

I will post some more construction information when it's completed, but for now here are some hurriedly taken progress pics of the dress on my dressform, the skirt looks much smoother on me than on my dressform which has no legs, but you can see the general idea. I am loving it so far and really looking forward to Saturday night where I will hopefully be bulldog clip free!





13 comments:

  1. The dress looks super, do post pics from the ball wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking gorgeous so far .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i does look good to so, I'm hoping you get it done in time

    ReplyDelete
  4. coming along really well. I look forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely, and yes - a deadline is so useful in preventing procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress. You are so right about a deadline streamlining the mind! Have fun at the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I have a feeling this is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is looking great so far. I love the colour very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking fantastic! I have every confidence you'll finish in time! :)

    ReplyDelete