Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Patrones, blogs and jetlag - great combination

I'm back from my trip to the UK - I must say I do not miss English weather, it was cold and damp until I finally caved in and bought a new jacket which of course made the sun come out. But it was lovely as always to catch up with my family and friends. not least of all my super Spanish sister in law who brought me these!!

I have tons of blog entries to catch up on and I can't wait to get to all of those and see what everyone has been up to. Like many bloggers my small taste of cooler weather has me wanting to get started on some fall clothes, but it is still hot here so I'm really not sure what I will make next.

I just wanted to thank you all for your visiting my blog while I was away and for your comments - it's good to know that even an internet dummy like me can figure out how to post entries in advance of the publishing dates. I see that blogger has started a new follower thingy which I guess is like google reader so I will check that out too. Lucky I'm having trouble sleeping and have extra hours to spend on the web - sometimes jetlag can be a good thing!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear more about your trip (and see what you make with your Patroneses).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister. Am supremely jealous of that Patrones haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are safely home clutching your new Patrones. For a completely clueless person like me who couldn't make bloglines work...I'm loving the followers thingy! I just sign in and all the blogs I'm following are right there with updated posts...loves it!

    ReplyDelete