Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Yet more previews....

I apologise in advance for this teaser of a post. I promised you photos of the new creations on me, but time has run away. I am off for a short easter break tomorrow and I didn't want anyone to think I was face down in a rugby pitch or anything after the madness of the HK Sevens. It's holiday bonus time here in Hong Kong as in addition to the western public holidays on Friday and Monday for easter we also have the chinese Ching Ming holiday on Tuesday, also known as grave-sweeping day, when the chinese pay respects to their ancestors.

I have literally just finished hemming the sleeves on the floaty top from my last post and in the last week have also made a pair of black cropped pants and a dress to take on my trip. I really, really do promise that I will take some photos on location in the hopefully exotic and warm Philippines, but here is a very sneaky preview of bits of the dress - a ruffleless version of Simplicity 2497 by Cynthia Rowley.



7 comments:

  1. I just bought this pattern yesterday (it was on sale at Hobby Lobby for $1.99). Can't wait to see you it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see pictures of your completed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of those who live in Asia and Europe. It's so easy and cheaper to travel to great destinations. I mean, my UK family drives to the French Alps. Ugh, if only!

    Jealous rant aside, have a great time! And def. take lots of pics so we can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of all your trips! Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying all of these teaser pics, but I also can't wait to see the finished versions of everything, too. :)

    Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your "butterfly" top. Good luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete